Proposal for Optimisation of AT6FUI 2014
Time Zones are regarded as Problem. Recommendations for Optimisation going in the following direction:
- Identify Appropiate Time Frames for Joint Discussions (Flashmeeting)
- We have only ONE HOUR pecious simultaneous Online Time for efficient Discussions accross time zones during office hours
- Duration 3 Days maybe extended 3-4 hours overlapping discussion time for all Time Zones, if some Regional Meeting Points extend their participation time to non-office hours and accept a Jet-Lag without getting on a plane.
- Presentations are organized at different times (asynchronous presentation) that are most convenient for each Regional Meeting Points PRIOR to the discussion.
- Deadlines: 4 Weeks prior to the Conference all presentation have to be available online for the participants
- Assignment for Flashmeeting: All participants have 3 weeks time assign for Flashmeeting discussion on a certain presentations
- Tailored Flashmeeting Times: The assigned interests of participants will lead to proposal of suitable Flashmeeting times
- Forum for Presentation: A Forum will be integrated in the Agenda, where participants can comment, make suggestions and recommend improvement asynchronously on the presentation of the authors.
Submission of Presentation for 2014
- SATCOM based Cloud enabled Portable e-health toolkit for Public Health - Mishra, Saroj - India