Joint Repository of Resources
The Joint Repository of Resources JRR consists of
- Open Content Material for Capacity Building (Open Educational Resources - OER) like the initiated Wikiversity allows an Open Content support for capacitiy building for Risk Management including Health. A Wikiversity school of Risk Management was established for Open Content Development in 2015 as a first step of Open Content development for capacity building.(e.g. http://learnosm.org)
- Open Source Software that can be used for Public Health Risk Mitigation
- Open GeoData (e.g. Humanitarian Openstreetmap Team, http://www.osgeo.org/geodata/community)
- Open Educational Resource Search Engine
- Humanitarian OpenStreetMap: http://hotosm.org/
- OpenSeventeen (Open Contributions to 17 Sustainable Deveoplment Goal): http://openseventeen.org/
- Epicollect+ (Spatial Epidemiology): http://www.epicollect.net/
- GeoTag-X: http://www.geotagx.org/ supports crowd sourcing approaches to disaster relief efforts.
- Serval Project: http://www.servalproject.org/ Open Communication Infrastructure in rural areas - without the need of complex and costly IT-Communication Infrastructure.
- Crowdcrafting: https://crowdcrafting.org/ Crowd Crafting allows to creat your own Crowd Sourcing Porject to support the collection of Health related efforts and public risk mitigation strategies (e.g. Air Quality).
- SDAPS: Data Collection without Mobile Device: In some areas data collection with mobile devices was not possible. Scanning and automated processing could reduce workload by application of SDAPS and SDAPS-Creator.
Hier klicken, um benutzerdefinierte HTML anzupassen