Recommendations can be classified in the following Categories: (WORK in PROGRESS)
- Optimization of AT6FUI Virtual Meeting Structure
- Optimization of organizational/institutional/politcal Networking (WHO, UNU, ...)
- Optimization of Low Cost Resources, Open Source & Open Content
- Public Health Research & Integration in Spatial Decision Support
- Capacity Building & Learning & Risk Awarenes
- Living Labs & User Driven Innovation applied on Public Health Risk Mitigation
Remark: Please use submission form below. As Alternative you can send an e-Mail to niehaus(a)uni-landau.de to submit more recommendations, that should be included in the extended draft document of all Recommendations and Milestones. Please indicate if you want your recommendations to be listed on this web pages and/or the recommendation mentioned with your name. If you use the submission Form your firstname, lastname and e-Mail address will be used for verification of submission. The name and e-Mail address will not be used if you select (anonymous=yes). If you decide that your recommendation should not be listed on this website, your recommendation will be included in the draft version of the AT6FUI Report 2013.
Submit Recommendations for AT6FUI Workshop
Open Community Approach and Improving Public Health through Low Cost Technology and GPS Tailored Access to Risk and Resources
Remark: e-Mail-Confirmation of Submission is necessary - Somtimes the confirmation e-Mail is considered as SPAM by you mail system. Look for confirmation e-mail e.g. in your SPAM Folder of your Mail Client.