If it is the first time, that you are participating at a virtual conference, you will see that the presentations will be available prior to the meeting as videos.
- Videos for Capacity Building: Presentation will be held as videos. This provides the opportunity to select and view the presentations at any time you like.
- Time Zone: A video conference will be available to ask questions to the presenter at a fix time (be aware of the correct time zone for the flashmeetings. Change the local clock to the time zone of El Salvador during participation of the meeting).
- Working Environment: You might not be able to join a virtual conference in you regular working environment. Notify your department that you are joining a Virtual Conference and regards the time spend at the Virtual Conference as being physically at the regular Conference.
- Flashmeeting Discussion: View the Flashmeeting Tutorial [Vid] prior to Virtual Participation and check your Audio and Video Setting with the Flashmeeting Wizzard (see [Vid]).
- Audio Video Wizzard: Use Audio/Video Wizzard to check your Video and Audio Setting. (Especially Audio Distortion or no Audio during discussion create delays in Schedule
- Test Flashmeeting: Use test Flashmeeting for your checking the Video Conferencing Enviroment.
- Speaking: speak slow, wait a little bit after Video Conferencing System switches to you.
- Share a Laptop: if you share a laptop due to audio/video problems of your computer, please introduce yourself, otherwise it confuses other participants joining the meeting from another Local or Regional Meeting Point.
- Microphone of Flash- Openmeeting: Participants should speak into the microphone of laptop with prior audio/video system check on their computer/laptop so that all participants are able to hear their comments and not only the participants at the Local or Regional Meeting Point (LMP/RMP).