AT6FUI Meeting Optimization
- Create Parallel Tracks to minimize time consumption for the AT6FUI meeting.
- Allow to create a tailored Agenda for Regional Meeting Points that is tailored to requirements and constraints of the UN-Member State.
- Presentations are prepared as Videos, so presentations can be played back as different times at the regional meeting points and Presenters of the Talk and other important stakeholders can be invited multiple times to the Video conference (Flashmeeting/OpenMeeting) for the Discussion.
- Improve the support at the AT6FUI Expert Meeting for Cross Disciplinary Interfaces (e.g. Logistical Optimization Workflow to maximize the benefit of limited resource and medical treatment and monitoring tasks.)
- Provide a Solution for Time Zones for asynchronous participation at the conference (e.g. forum, ...)
- Identify the overlapping time span, for which all participants could join the AT6FUI Meeting, this time is very precious, if a participation in a virtual meeting is possible only in the regular Office Hours (due to security issues).
- Keep the number of actively contributing participants <30, so that the involvement of all participants can be assured. Number of passively listing participants can be higher. If number of participants exceeds 30 split up into Special Interest Groups for certain Public Health Problems (e.g. CKD).
- Keep the fraction of AT6FUI participants that know each other personally above 30% to have a certain level of trust is there for discussion.
Pros and Cons
- Parallel tracks are good for reduction of time consumption for the Regional Meeting Points in the UN Member States.
- Parallel Tracks are counterproductive to improvement of Cross Disciplinary Interfaces.
- time consumption of an AT6FUI Expert Meeting and convenient time zones are important participants
- Presentations in the general Agenda can be selected due to Special Interest Groups in an asynchronous way at each Regional Meeting Point (RMP). This aims at the possibility that all RMPs could conduct an own agenda with a selected number of presentations that are relevant for the specific UN Member States.
- The individual agenda could incorporate convenient office times in the time zone.
- Authors of a video presentation could be asked to be present in Video Conferences at different Regional Meeting Points.
- The best time span where maximum of participants at different regional Meeting Points are available in each time zone is precious, so these time span will be used for presenations that need a close colloboration between different international RMP. The presentations for this time span are seleted due to the regional organizer of the RMP.
- An individualized agenda at the Regional Meeting Points RMP needs the abstracts of presentations & presenations 2 Month in advance. So that the agenda could organized at all RMPs.